The White Horse fits the definition of an idyllic country pub. Our recently refurbished 300 year old building is located just outside of Midhurst, with beautiful surroundings of rolling fields, scenic woodland, country walks and bridleways. Conveniently close to Cowdray Polo and Goodwood, our pub provides a haven for people from all walks of life. We boast a log fire, real ales, a locally sourced monthly menu and a spacious sun-trap garden and courtyard, making us the perfect choice all year round.
Our doors are open for business and we look forwards to welcoming you. Things to expect:
- Track and Trace visit https://venuetrace.com and enter code: 0BBDFC (zero first not capital O)
- Seating service
- Table booking for lunch or dinner guests by phone 01730 813521 or web link click here
- Woody’s bar open in the garden
- Social distancing and spacing
- Waitress table service on the terrace
Richard, Dean, Gary and the friendly team look forward to welcoming you soon.